Today started a new month, which is that fact incredible to anyone else? Where did October go? But I digress.... I wanted to make a few goals for myself for this month. A few are creative in nature, but a few are more centered on cleaning. A Fall Cleaning, if you will, because I am huge believer that as we clear out clutter, whether physical or even just mental, it clears the way for new and exciting energy and opportunities to come into our lives. If we are overloaded and stifled by crap we don't need/love, there's no room to let in any of the new good stuff that's waiting out there for all of us. So I am ready to clear out the crap and make space for new and positive things.
1. Write 750 words a day, whether in a blog post or just ramblings for myself.
2. Clean out my bedroom closet and the linen closet.
3. Finish my current sewing project.
4. Crochet a hat for me and JB. Cooler temps are right around the corner.
5. Start Christmas gifts.....
What about you guys, anybody making any goals for this month or season? Before we know it, the holiday season is going to be upon us. Cra-zy!